Fees are based on the scope of your project and therefore can accommodate most budgets. I am not the cheapest in the biz though, and I’m comfortable telling you that upfront because, with few exceptions, it’s true that “you get what you pay for.” When you hire me, you pay for the quality and security that comes from working with a trusted professional with years of experience and expertise. (And since you’re in the market for a copywriter, I trust that you already know just how much professional copy can impact your business.)
As you can see, I don’t have a rate schedule here. The demands of each project vary, and there are too many factors to consider for me to price a project without knowing exactly what it will entail. To give you an idea, my minimum rate is generally $60, and can increase significantly based on factors such as:
- Period of time over which the project will take place (Short-term vs. long-term)
- Complexity of subject matter; amount of background research required
- Whether the project involves creative strategy
- Whether any work has previously been done on the project, and if so, the amount of revision required (if any)
- Your commitment to a specific idea and/or flexibility on concept
Ready to crunch some numbers? Contact me with some basic information about your project to receive a ballpark estimate, no strings attached. You’ll also be given the option to return a brief questionnaire to receive concrete figures. Estimates are always free-of-charge, and I won’t sell your contact information or use it to harass you.